Commercial law is at the heart of everyday business transactions. Understanding the commercial drivers behind the range of activities to which contract law can apply, from commercial contracts to IT and sale of goods agreements, is a fundamental aspect of practising law.
Our Toronto commercial lawyer can help you draft, negotiate and close commercial contracts for your business. Connect today.
Commercial Law Services We Provide
Our services include the drafting, negotiation, interpretation, and enforcement of the following agreements:
- Supply of goods agreements – Download Full Guide
- Manufacturing agreement
- Procurement agreements
- Exclusivity agreements
- Letter of intent commercial transaction
- Management services agreements
- Non-compete and non-solicitation agreements
- Services Agreements
We also advise our clients on how best to plan, procure, build and finance major capital projects across multiple sectors.
Start Building Your Agreement Now
No matter what your needs may be, we’re confident that we can help your business meet whatever challenges you may face. Talk to us to discuss your needs and learn how we can put our experience to work for you and help your business thrive.
Khaled is currently working on some of Canada’s largest infrastructure projects under development by the Ontario Government in partnership with the private sector (P3). Khaled’s projects include:
- Infrastructure Ontario’s Request for Proposal Documents (RFPs) of the Go-Rail Expansion Project.
- Infrastructure Ontario‘s Go-Rail Expansion project agreement, a single fully integrated contract using the Design-Build-Finance-Operate-Maintain (DBFOM) model.
- Infrastructure Ontario’s Transit Oriented Communities (TOC) project agreements including term sheets, joint ventures, construction lease and option agreements with developers to jointly build mixed-use developments as part of Ontario Line subway project.
- Infrastructure Ontario‘s Real estate matters such as expropriations/ collect and compete, land acquisition and disposition.
- Fincantieri, an Italian State-owned naval shipbuilding group, in closing a US $5.6 billion naval shipbuilding contract signed with the Qatari Navy in 2016
- Fincantieri in the negotiation of US$ multi-billion procurement contracts, to equip and arm newly ordered warships, with suppliers such as Airbus, Raytheon, MBDA, Rolls-Royce, Thales and Leonardo.
- Eagle Hills, a leading real estate developer, in several hotels operation agreements with Marriott Inc to license the operation of several (5) stars hotels and resorts in the Middle East region including St. Regis Hotel and residences, W Hotel & Residences and Westin Hotel.
- Engie, a French multinational power company, in structuring the set- up and finance of a 150 MW solar power project in Jordan.
- Fincantieri, in closing a complex “Engineering, Procurement and Construction” contract for a military shipyard in the UAE and related joint venture contract for the management and operation.
- Fincantieri in a US $250 million refitting contracts of naval units (ISS, FOS, ILS) with several naval forces in the Middle East.
- National Holding, in several international procurement and sale of goods contracts and trade between countries that involved banking arrangements such as letter of credits, bank guarantees and other documents for shipping and handling goods.
- National Holding in the setup, design and construction of Greenfield cable factory in Algeria.
- Damac Properties in providing contract drafting to construction, consultancy, plot and unit SPA related to US$ multi-billion real estate projects in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Jordan, Egypt, Lebanon, KSA and the UK based on FIDIC, NEC and bespoke forms of contract.
- Damac Properties as part of the inhouse legal team, in the negotiation of a US $250 million construction contract with Arabtec Holding to construct Damac’s 90 floors tower (Ocean Heights in Dubai Marina) in Dubai, UAE.