When businesses need to settle conflicts confidentially, quickly, and cost-effectively, they frequently resort to amicable dispute resolution as an alternative to court proceedings. When a company turns to alternative dispute resolution, we succeed in achieving its goals outside the traditional litigation process: this is a must for our clients.
Services We Provide
Commercial and corporate dispute resolution is at the heart of what we do. We can provide you with the following services:
- Commercial – breach of contract, breach of warranty, sale of goods and commercial disputes
- Corporate – shareholder claims, requisitions for the removal of directors and unfair prejudice or oppression claims.
- Mergers & acquisitions and joint ventures – disputes arising from sale of business, shareholder agreements and deadlocked joint venture companies.
- Construction – managing construction claims and solving disputes on matters such as claims for extension of time, variations to work orders, expenses, delays, payments, suspensions of work and termination of contracts.
The Fauri Law Approach
By taking a proactive approach, we are not only helping our clients solve disputes but avoiding them entirely so that clients can focus on what’s most important, running their business. We can help our clients with:
- Foreseeing problems before they start and helping clients take steps to avoid things that can be problematic.
- Providing comprehensive assessments to outstanding disputes and providing recommendations.
- Discussing negotiation strategies with clients and providing recommended actions and possible solutions.
- Negotiating settlement agreements to resolve disputes amicably outside court.
- Managing outside counsels on existing litigations to provide guidance. Our management services will provide, on average, between 20-40% reduction in total legal cost.
Legal Representation You Can Trust
Our founder, Khaled El Fauri, has served as a senior legal counsel with extensive experience in business law and business-related disputes. Throughout his career, he developed extensive experience in solving business disputes through settlements, either before or during litigation, with an aggregate dollar value of more than US$500 million in business dispute settlements.
His practical and business-oriented approach allows him to help clients solve their disputes while creating opportunities to maximize value and company growth instead of lengthy and costly litigations.
Start Building Your Documents Now
Let’s build your Letter of Intent share acquisition or commercial, promissory note, consulting, employment or stock option agreement, software license agreement, SAFE document and more so that you can get organized, raise money and gain credibility to expand your business.
Visit our FL Dr@ft™ Document Automation section of the FLConnect membership to get started today.
First things first, we want to get to know you and your business. That’s why we offer an initial no fee, consultation to help determine what you need, and how best to customize your legal services just for you, so you only pay for the services you need right now.
- An airline company, in resolving a US$120 million investment dispute with a large international private equity firm, that resulted in a share acquisition transaction between the disputed parties as part of a larger settlement of dispute.
- An airline company, in resolving a US$6 million commercial aviation dispute following a settlement agreement and the discontinuance of proceedings in the Queen’s Bench Division of the High Court of Justice in England, United Kingdom.
- A UAE client in a US$250 million cross-border dispute related to industrial procurement and contracting involving seven companies in several jurisdictions, including Italy, France, Austria, Jordan, the UAE, the UK, and the US. (Rewarded twice by the client)
- A UAE client in a US$3.6 million arbitration case and the final settlement of US$1.5 million.
- A UAE client in solving several real estate investment disputes involving parties such a German pension fund with an aggregate investment real estate portfolio of $US350 million.
- Damac Properties in the adjudication with Arabtec to resolve a dispute over the construction of a number of projects in Dubai and Amman, Jordan.
- Damac Properties, in concluding several settlement agreements outside court to resolve disputes in relation to engineering and construction of more than 25 real estate projects in the Middle East.
- Damac Properties, in a US$100 million arbitration case under the International Chamber of Commerce Rules of Arbitration. Represented Damac as a member of the legal team in the arbitration sessions before the arbitration tribunals by hearings and written submissions.