Increase your capabilities with On-Demand Legal Service able to fill any gaps in your staff or spikes in work volume.
The solutions that we bring involve a mix of legal expertise and technology, and we’ve come up with two core offerings that represent that package, and they’re what we call our Desk Extension and Special Projects.
As the name suggests, we want to be an extension of your team, so it’s easy to pass work to us. The benefit of this product is that we take on those day-to-day matters, which then creates the space to elevate your team to do the things that really matter to your business.
Great example would be managing and negotiating day to day commercial contracts.
To lower the delivery cost, the Desk Extension product is best used by leveraging the benefits of our FLConnect™membership plan.
A kind of work that’s perfectly suitable is a high volume, high repeatable work, where we can gain efficiency by building processes and technology around it by offering our clients the following solutions:
- Standardization of contracts, and streamlining document management.
- Legal due diligence in the context of merges & acquisition transactions.
- Building and implementing law tech to help level up your legal operation with technology made for your team, such as document automation solutions.
Experience the Value of a Pre-Paid On-Demand Legal Service with FLConnect™
One of the standout features of Fauri Law’s FLConnect™ membership is the inclusion of a pre-paid on-demand legal service. With up to 30 hours of dedicated legal support included in your membership per year (worth of $10,500), you have ample time to address your business’s legal needs without incurring additional costs.
This generous allocation of on-demand service not only provides you with the necessary guidance and expertise but also saves you money that would otherwise be spent on hourly legal fees. Whether it’s contract review, consultations, or other legal matters, the pre-paid On-Demand Service ensures you have sufficient support to handle your workload effectively, offering peace of mind and budget-friendly legal assistance when you need it most.
Discover the perfect membership tier for your business and unlock the benefits of FLConnect’s pre-paid on-demand service. Learn more about our membership plans & pricing here.
Achieve significant cost savings with our part-time in-house counsel. It is on demand, and competitively priced.
First things first, we want to get to know you and your business. That’s why we offer an initial no-fee, consultation to help determine what you need, and how best to customize your legal services just for you, so you only pay for the services you need right now.
Corporate Commercial & Projects
- Infrastructure Ontario‘s Request for Proposal Documents (RFPs) of the Go-Rail Expansion Project.
- Infrastructure Ontario‘s Go-Rail Expansion project agreement, a single fully integrated contract using the Design-Build-Finance-Operate-Maintain (DBFOM) model.
- Infrastructure Ontario’s Transit Oriented Communities (TOC) project agreements including term sheets, joint ventures, construction lease and option agreements with developers to jointly build mixed-use developments as part of Ontario Line subway project.
- Infrastructure Ontario‘s Real estate matters such as expropriations/ collect and compete, land acquisition and disposition.
- Meridian Credit Union, a leading financial institution in Toronto, in a share subscription transaction in FinTech Startup that includes legal due diligence, software licensing, drafting of transactional documents and securities law compliance on matters such as private issuer and exemptions from prospectus.
- Motusbank, a federally chartered online bank in Toronto, in standardizing the terms and conditions of the bank’s cloud-based services, including Saas agreements, software licensing agreements, click-wrap agreements, and other technology-related agreements for the use of the bank’s online users.
- Fincantieri, the largest naval shipbuilding group in the world, in naval ship IP design agreements, transfer of technology and licensing agreements negotiated and signed with several armed forces in the Middle East region to protect Fincantiari’s intellectual property rights.
- Jordan Aviation‘s major shareholder in an airline company, to conclude a US$26 million share acquisition transaction from a large international private equity firm and related escrow agreements with Citi Bank London.
- Jordan Aviation’s major shareholder in an airline company, to conclude a US$10 million share acquisition transaction.
- Jordan Aviation, in its set-up of an aviation fund of US$30 million. Established fund company, management and sponsor companies. Prepared investment management agreement and subscription agreement. Moreover, drafted dry lease contracts for aircrafts as part of the fund transaction.
- Fincantieri, in the negotiation of a joint venture transaction with Al Zamil Shipyard in KSA for the design and construction of several offshore vessels and building of facilities for military and offshore vessels in the new King Abdul Aziz Port in KSA.
- National Holding, in the acquisition by a German firm (Knauf) to 51% stake in National Holding’s subsidiary.
- National Holding, in a joint venture transaction with Vivartia, a Greek holding group based in Athens.
- National Holding, in a US$36 million acquisition by Qatari sovereign wealth fund to National Holding’s shares in a Steel Factory in Egypt.
- National Holding, in a US$40 million capitalization in a home appliances factory in Jordan, with ownership restructuring.
- Dubai Bank and Dubai Holding, a global conglomerate and sovereign wealth fund of the government of Dubai and its ruling family, in producing a due diligence report and structuring advise in respect of a US$300 million cross-border acquisition/ privatization in a state-owned Jordanian Bank.
- Dubai Holding in producing four separate legal due diligence reports with respect to acquisition transactions totaling close to US$200 million in Eastern investment group holding UK, International Energy Management Company, Jordan Airline Training and Simulation (JATS) and Jordanian Flight and Catering Services Company (Subsidiary of Alpha Co. -UK);
- Kuwait National Bank in producing a due diligence report with respect to acquisition transaction in Bank Al Etihad in Jordan.
- National Holding, in several international procurement and sale of goods contracts and trade between countries that involved contract drafting and other banking documentations such as letter of credits, bank guarantees and other documents for shipping and handling of goods based on Incoterms Rules.
- Fincantieri as part of the in-house legal team, in closing a US$5.6 billion naval shipbuilding contract signed with the Qatari Navy in 2016.
- Fincantieri as part of the in-house legal team, in the negotiation of US$ multi-billion procurement contracts, to equip and arm newly ordered warships, with suppliers such as Airbus, Raytheon, MBDA, Rolls-Royce, Thales and Leonardo.
- Eagle Hills, a leading real estate developer, in several hotels operation agreements with Marriott Inc to license the operation of several (5) stars hotels and resorts in the Middle East region including St. Regis Hotel and residences, W Hotel & Residences and Westin Hotel.
- Engie, a French multinational power company, to structure the set- up and finance of a 150 MW solar power project in Jordan.
- Fincantieri, in closing a complex “Engineering, Procurement and Construction” contract for a military shipyard in the UAE and related joint venture contract for the management and operation.
- Fincantieri in a US$250 million refitting contracts of naval units (ISS, FOS, ILS) with several naval forces in the Middle East.
- National Holding, in several international procurement and sale of goods contracts and trade between countries that involved banking arrangements such as letter of credits, bank guarantees and other documents for shipping and handling goods.
- National Holding in the setup, design and construction of Greenfield cable factory in Algeria.
- Damac Properties in providing contract drafting to construction, consultancy, plot and unit SPA related to US$ multi-billion real estate projects in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Jordan, Egypt, Lebanon, KSA and the UK based on FIDIC, NEC and bespoke forms of contract.
- Damac Properties as part of the inhouse legal team, in the negotiation of a US$ 250 million construction contract with Arabtec Holding to construct Damac’s 90 floors tower (Ocean Heights in Dubai Marina) in Dubai, UAE.
Corporate dispute resolution
- Jordanian airline, in resolving a US$6 million commercial aviation dispute following settlement agreement and the discontinuance of proceedings in the High Court of Justice in England.
- Jordanian airline, in resolving a US$120 million investment dispute with a private equity firm.
- A UAE client in a US$350 million cross-border dispute resolution involving seven companies in several jurisdictions, including Italy, France, Austria, Jordan, UK, and the US.